A Welcoming Park
Strategic Aim - 'A Welcoming Park' - "To put people and their connections with the landscape at the heart of the National Park."
Achieving the actions in the 2011/12 Annual Action Plan
There are 31 actions identified within the Management Plan Strategic Aim ‘A Welcoming Park’ for 2010/11
- 55% (17) of actions are complete;
- 29% (9) are substantially completed; and
- 16% (5) of actions are not completed.
To discover what the Authority and our partners have done to work towards achieving 'A Welcoming Park' please click on the outcomes below;
- People who come to the National Park will feel they have had an exceptional experience in relating to the landscape and in finding peace, tranquility and adventure and will have enjoyed their visit.
- The National Park will be accessible to a wider and more diverse audience including people who live in, work in and visit the National Park.
- A more diverse range of learning opportunities will be available to help people understand, value and contribute to conserving, enhancing and enjoying the National Park's distinctive natural and cultural qualities.