Development Management Committee
From 1 April 2012, the membership of the Development Management Committee is made up of all of the Authority Members.
Cllr Sue Bolam was elected Chairman of the Committee at the Annual Meeting on 18 June 2014 with Cllr Michael Walton as Deputy Chairman.
The next meeting of the Development Management Committee (DMC) will be held on Wednesday 17 September 2014 at National Park Headquarters, Eastburn, Hexham (time tbc). The DMC Meeting on 13 August 2014 has been cancelled.
Development Management Committee meetings will be open to members of the public. The agenda and reports will be made available prior to the meeting. Papers from previous meetings are also available.
Members of the public are welcome to attend all meetings of the Development Management Committee. Items under Part 1 of an agenda are taken in public. Where there are items under Part 2 of the agenda which contain exempt information under Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972 the press and public will be excluded from that part of the meeting.
Schedule 12A Local Government Act 1972: Access to Information - Exempt Information (pdf format, 50kb)
Opportunities for members of the public to address the Development Management Committee with regard to planning applications which are being considered are available at all Development Management Committee meetings. For further details please consult the Public Speaking Scheme Guidance document.
Papers will be available in due course
16 July - cancelled
18 June 2014
- DMC 18 June 2014 Agenda
- DMC 18 June 2014 Report 14NP0027 Land to Rear of Greystones
- DMC 18 June 2014 Report 14NP0031 Thorneyburn Rectory
- DMC 18 June 2014 Report 14NP0038 Proposal for Site Visit the Sill
14 May 2014
- DMC 14 May 2014 Agenda
- DMC 14 May 2014 Report 13NP0031 Burnbank Farm
- DMC 14 May 2014 Burnbank Farm Appendix
- DMC 14 May 2014 Report 14NP0027 Land to rear of Greystones
- DMC 14 May 2014 Report Land to rear of Greystones Appendix
- DMC 14 May 2014 Supplementary Report 14NP0027
- DMC Minutes 15 January 2014
16 April - cancelled
19 March 2014 - cancelled
19 February 2014 - cancelled
15 January 2014
- DMC 15 January 2014 Agenda
- DMC 15 January 2014 Report Housesteads
- DMC 11 December 2013 Minutes approved
For more information please contact:
Corporate Support Officer
Telephone: 01434 605555
Fax: 01434 611675